Video: Gary Andersen mic'd up
Posted by: Pete Roussel on November 26, 2012
Gary Andersen has been the head coach at Utah State for four seasons.
Under Andersen, the Aggies have finished 4-8, 4-8, 7-6, and 10-2. By finishing 6-0 in conference play, Utah State has claimed the 2012 WAC championship.
He did so with a first-year play-caller on the offensive side of the ball and a new defensive coordinator in Dave Aranda, who joined the program last off-season after two years as the Hawaii defensive coordinator.
It will be interesting to see if Colorado approaches Andersen, who garnered interest from Colorado State last off-season before deciding to remain at Utah State.
Tonight, Utah State released "Gary Andersen Mic'd Up".
Check out the man who has a Utah State tattoo on his back. (He promised his team he'd get it if they went to a bowl game in 2011)>
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Graphic: Alabama's 1st-round draft picks under Saban
- MWC commissioner: I don't think playoff will stay at 4 teams
- Late Spring All-Unemployed Coaches' Team
- Hugh Freeze: 'The only thing we have equal with Alabama is...'
- Is this a new Eastern Michigan helmet?
- Herb Hand lets Butch Jones know about hateful tweets
- Andre Ware unloads on Mike Gundy
- Chart: Big Ten assistant salaries by position
- Kirk Ferentz describes his one moment of doubt
- Is an ACC Network on its way?