|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on November 15, 2012
During the week, Charlie Weis continually emphasized his hope to have a packed stadium for Senior Night when the Jayhawks host Iowa State on Saturday.
Now, Weis is doing his part to make sure that happens, tweeting on Thursday night that he'll pay for all student tickets at the game.
Kansas is 1-9 on the year, with the lone win coming in the opener against South Dakota State.
Recent Articles on CoachingSearch.com
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force
- College football study: Which teams play the most snaps per game?
- Photo: Nick Saban looks at his Alabama Sports Hall of Fame display
- Graphic: Wyoming sells MWC's record in BCS games
- James Franklin on schedule: Things are great, why change?
- Nick Saban on preparing for Manziel: "That's an ongoing process."
- Eastern Michigan offers skydiving with Ron English for fundraising
- Dabo Swinney: 'We're not playing the SEC, we're playing LSU'