|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on November 15, 2012
During the week, Charlie Weis continually emphasized his hope to have a packed stadium for Senior Night when the Jayhawks host Iowa State on Saturday.
Now, Weis is doing his part to make sure that happens, tweeting on Thursday night that he'll pay for all student tickets at the game.
Kansas is 1-9 on the year, with the lone win coming in the opener against South Dakota State.
Recent Articles on CoachingSearch.com
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Herb Hand lets Butch Jones know about hateful tweets
- Andre Ware unloads on Mike Gundy
- Chart: Big Ten assistant salaries by position
- Kirk Ferentz describes his one moment of doubt
- Is an ACC Network on its way?
- Predicting ESPN College GameDay locations for 2013
- Mark Richt: 'We have to start the year in mid-season form'
- Photo: Wyoming football is looking to be 'Fast N Furious'
- EJ Manuel: Jimbo's offense is more complex than the Bills' offense
- Sean Payton, new workout circuit transforming attitude and determination of Saints