|Written by Josh Kendall|
Posted by: Josh Kendall on January 24, 2013
As we prepare for another installment of John Harbaugh vs. Jim Harbaugh, this time in football's biggest game, it seems like a good time to take a look at the last time the brothers met.
This is a great look behind the scenes of the Baltimore Ravens vs. the San Francisco 49ers on Thanksgiving 2011. Along with a lot of game action, it shows the pregame interplay between the brothers and their father, former coach Jack Harbaugh.
"No matter how it comes out, we're brothers, right, can't change that," Jim says on the field prior to the game.
We'll see if they're saying that after the Super Bowl.
Josh Kendall is a staff writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered the SEC for more than 15 years for papers such as the Athens Banner-Herald, Macon Telegraph, and The State. He’s the father of two boys who he’s hoping don’t inherit his wide receiver frame and offensive guard feet. Follow @EyeOnCoaches on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Predicting ESPN College GameDay locations for 2013
- Mark Richt: 'We have to start the year in mid-season form'
- Photo: Wyoming football is looking to be 'Fast N Furious'
- EJ Manuel: Jimbo's offense is more complex than the Bills' offense
- Sean Payton, new workout circuit transforming attitude and determination of Saints
- Sun Belt reveals new conference logo
- Ron English has one rule regarding practice fights
- Tough ticket: The 10 most-expensive games of 2013
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'