|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 6, 2013
The momentum continues for Vanderbilt football.
Jordan Cunningham, a 4-star recruit in the composite rankings, had education very high on his list of priorities. As a result, Vanderbilt and Stanford were among his final choices.
He chose the Commodores, leading to a huge celebration in Vandy's war room.
Check out the video below. Note the number of people swaying side to side with nervousness leading up to the announcement, while James Franklin is focused in his chair. But once Cunningham decided, Franklin was quite fired up.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- EJ Manuel: Jimbo's offense is more complex than the Bills' offense
- Sean Payton, new workout circuit transforming attitude and determination of Saints
- Sun Belt reveals new conference logo
- Ron English has one rule regarding practice fights
- Tough ticket: The 10 most-expensive games of 2013
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force
- College football study: Which teams play the most snaps per game?
- Photo: Nick Saban looks at his Alabama Sports Hall of Fame display