Video: John L. Smith calls reporter who hasn't arrived at press conference
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on September 3, 2012
John L. Smith is never afraid to have some fun.
When he arrived 10 minutes early to his Monday press conference, he decided to prank-call a reporter who had yet to show up.
Watch the videos below, courtesy of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
The reporter got his revenge when he arrived by mentioning a practice that went long last week.
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Chris Vannini is a lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- BYU begins building anticipation with an 'All Touchdowns' video
- Todd Monken: People thought a new staff meant the problem was solved
- Rich Rodriguez, Wildcats close to utilizing brand new facility
- Nick Saban: 'I give myself a vacation, but...'
- Al Golden: We're building this to last
- CBS announces SEC double-header dates. Here are the game options.
- The 8 most entertaining college football assistant coaches on twitter
- Videos: Florida State championship rings renderings
- Les Miles explains why he wants to stick with 8 SEC games
- 'Come to Wyoming, Old Sport!'