Video: A shocked Lane Kiffin walks out on the media after injury related question
Posted by: Pete Roussel on September 19, 2012
Lane Kiffin's post-practice media session started as usual, today.
But after seemingly being asked about the injury to a specific player, Kiffin was in disbelief. Kiffin has made it clear that he's not going to discuss injuries and player participation.
In shock, Kiffin took a deep breath before stating, "I don't know. I got to go."
Lane walked out.
Here's the video:
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Photo: Jaguars release rendering of stadium enhancement
- Twitter code words are the latest social media trend
- Tom Herman hopes to use Dana Holgorsen's diamond formation
- Brady Hoke: The SEC isn't the only conference with good football
- Does Erik Spoelstra feel lucky to have a Game 7?
- Scott Frost: When Chip Kelly left, this team could have run itself
- Al Golden: 'There are great days ahead'
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?