Video: Notre Dame fans have little love for Bama
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on October 25, 2012
Is Notre Dame back? Is "back" good enough to beat Alabama?
Lisa Cornwell is SEC Press Pass made the trek north to South Bend to see what Notre Dame fans think of the SEC. As you would expect when cameras head to tailgates with the alcohol flowing, some hilarity ensued.
Asked whether Notre Dame or Alabama has more national championships, one Irish fan poked fun at the Tide.
"If Alabama is counting the way they count, they have about 50 national titles. I don't know that the years really add up right. ... I think they've won three this year just by beating Mizzou last week. They racked up two," he said.
Some fans had more respect for the Tide. With the Irish facing Big 12, ACC and Big Ten teams this year, why no SEC teams?
"I would love to see it, as long as it's not Alabama, because they're just too dominant," one fan said.
Take a look at the video below.
Recent Articles on CoachingSearch.com
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- BYU begins building anticipation with an 'All Touchdowns' video
- Todd Monken: People thought a new staff meant the problem was solved
- Rich Rodriguez, Wildcats close to utilizing brand new facility
- Nick Saban: 'I give myself a vacation, but...'
- Al Golden: We're building this to last
- CBS announces SEC double-header dates. Here are the game options.
- The 8 most entertaining college football assistant coaches on twitter
- Videos: Florida State championship rings renderings
- Les Miles explains why he wants to stick with 8 SEC games
- 'Come to Wyoming, Old Sport!'