Breaking: Georgia State set to hire Trent Miles as head coach
Posted by: Pete Roussel on November 30, 2012
Sources tell me that Indiana State head coach Trent Miles will be named head coach at Georgia State on Monday.
Miles has been the head coach for the last 5 seasons. He led Indiana State to three consecutive winning seasons beginning in 2012, while competing in the Missouri Valley Conference.
Miles previously coached under Tyrone Willingham at Washington, Notre Dame, and Stanford.
He coached with the Green Bay Packers, Fresno State, Hawaii, Northern Illinois, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
Stay tuned to the Coaching Search Ticker for more information on various coaching searches.
Recent articles on CoachingSearch.com
Pete Roussel is a valuable resource for coaches, athletic directors, NFL front-office personnel, and college football enthusiasts. A former college football coach, Roussel shares insight on coaches 365 days a year and is recognized as the most trusted expert on coaching transactions. Follow @CoachingSearch on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Video: Florida features 'The Stare' in new ticket promo
- Temple OC Marcus Satterfield leads "Too Hype"
- Study: Pac-12 tempo on the rise with new coaches
- Video: Gary Andersen grills burgers at Culver's
- Graphic: Alabama's 1st-round draft picks under Saban
- MWC commissioner: I don't think playoff will stay at 4 teams
- Late Spring All-Unemployed Coaches' Team
- Hugh Freeze: 'The only thing we have equal with Alabama is...'
- Is this a new Eastern Michigan helmet?
- Herb Hand lets Butch Jones know about hateful tweets