Our Super Bowl XLVII picks
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 3, 2013
You haven't read a Super Bowl prediction until you see the ones here at CoachingSearch.com.
We've sifted through the piles of data and ran thousands of computer simulations to come up with these stone cold locks, based on our own highly-scientific formulas. Without further ado, our Super Bowl picks:
Pete: 49ers 27, Ravens 21 - I'm rolling with Patrick WIllis, an Ole Miss grad like myself, and Greg Roman. Need I say more?
Chris: 49ers 28, Ravens 24 - My alma mater, Michigan State, has two backups on San Francisco, but I think the speed of the Niners' offense will be too much for the Ravens. A turnover or two could swing things the other way, though.______________
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- BYU begins building anticipation with an 'All Touchdowns' video
- Todd Monken: People thought a new staff meant the problem was solved
- Rich Rodriguez, Wildcats close to utilizing brand new facility
- Nick Saban: 'I give myself a vacation, but...'
- Al Golden: We're building this to last
- CBS announces SEC double-header dates. Here are the game options.
- The 8 most entertaining college football assistant coaches on twitter
- Videos: Florida State championship rings renderings
- Les Miles explains why he wants to stick with 8 SEC games
- 'Come to Wyoming, Old Sport!'