Les Miles live-tweets Super Bowl from Harbaugh luxury box
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 4, 2013
Les Miles attended Sunday's Super Bowl in the guest box of the Harbaughs, but he apparently wasn't bothered too much.
The LSU head coach live-tweeted his thoughts on the game, as well as some other aspects of it. Although the Ravens' fake field goal didn't work and Miles didn't tweet about it, he had to love that play call. It was classic Les.
Here are some of the tweets he did send out.
Of course, LSU lost last year's national championship game in the Superdome, and the Alabama equipment staff reminded them. (They later deleted the tweet, but the Internet doesn't forget).
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof
- Photo: UCLA says it is 'Linebacker U'
- Mike Zimmer on Hard Knocks: 'Sometimes I'm portrayed as a lunatic'
- Ellis Johnson explains why he's not concerned about the effect of Malzahn's tempo
- Mike Smith: We won't talk about being 10 yards short
- Larry Fedora: 'It's one of the greatest things in college sports'
- Alabama's locker room will have a waterfall