Photo: Are these new Texas Tech helmets?
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 24, 2013
Last week, it was revealed that Kliff Kingsbury will have creative license for Texas Tech's uniforms.
Now, a photo of some Texas Tech helmets has made its way around the internet, originating on Reddit from the brother of a recruit who attended Tech's junior day. Let's just say the Red Raiders may have plenty of options.
Some of these have the current Double-T, some have numbers, some have the mascot on horseback. There's no word if any of these are official, but personally, I think they all look pretty good.
If this is the start of a new look under Kingsbury, Tech fans probably will be quite happy.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force
- College football study: Which teams play the most snaps per game?
- Photo: Nick Saban looks at his Alabama Sports Hall of Fame display
- Graphic: Wyoming sells MWC's record in BCS games
- James Franklin on schedule: Things are great, why change?
- Nick Saban on preparing for Manziel: "That's an ongoing process."
- Eastern Michigan offers skydiving with Ron English for fundraising
- Dabo Swinney: 'We're not playing the SEC, we're playing LSU'