Video: Kevin Sumlin gets WWE championship belt
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 25, 2013
Last week, we talked about how Kevin Sumlin would be getting an honorary championship belt at the World Wrestling Entertainment show in College Station.
We weren't sure if he would be a part of the show. Well, he was.
Sumlin reportedly helped Alberto Del Rio defeat The Big Show. Last week, The Big Show was trash-talking Sumlin on Twitter.
Here are some photos of Sumlin with his new belt. (via @AggieFootball) and a video of Sumlin getting it and being confronted by The Big Show.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force
- College football study: Which teams play the most snaps per game?
- Photo: Nick Saban looks at his Alabama Sports Hall of Fame display
- Graphic: Wyoming sells MWC's record in BCS games
- James Franklin on schedule: Things are great, why change?
- Nick Saban on preparing for Manziel: "That's an ongoing process."
- Eastern Michigan offers skydiving with Ron English for fundraising
- Dabo Swinney: 'We're not playing the SEC, we're playing LSU'