Bret Bielema continues to respond to Twitter haters
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 26, 2013
Some Wisconsin fans are still upset about Bret Bielema leaving for Arkansas, and the coach is trying to help them get over it.
Even though the Badgers have since hired a new coach and spring football is on the way, Bielema continues to respond to haters on Twitter. Bielema is one of the most-frequent users among coaches, and often has some interesting things to say. (Here are the handles of new coaches)
Here are some of the recent responses from Bielema the psychologist.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Twitter code words are the latest social media trend
- Tom Herman hopes to use Dana Holgorsen's diamond formation
- Brady Hoke: The SEC isn't the only conference with good football
- Does Erik Spoelstra feel lucky to have a Game 7?
- Scott Frost: When Chip Kelly left, this team could have run itself
- Al Golden: 'There are great days ahead'
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?
- Paul Johnson counting on Ted Roof