Video: Brian Billick on Belichick: 'Let it go guys'
|Written by Josh Kendall|
Posted by: Josh Kendall on January 22, 2013
Former Baltimore coach Brian Billick is surprised by the reaction to Bill Belichick's postgame reaction Sunday after New England lost to the Ravens. Belichick's news conference was, typically, dry.
"This is the way he rolls. This what he's about," Billick said. "Take the clip from last year's AFC Championship game, when they won, then take a look at (Sunday), turn the sound off and look at the two. It's the same thing. This is what this guy is about.
"Let it go guys."
(The video may not be mobile friendly.)
Josh Kendall is a staff writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered the SEC for more than 15 years for papers such as the Athens Banner-Herald, Macon Telegraph, and The State. He’s the father of two boys who he’s hoping don’t inherit his wide receiver frame and offensive guard feet. Follow @EyeOnCoaches on twitter and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Butch Jones: This is our 3rd time; we know how to do this
- Bret Bielema: 'I'm very excited about what we walked in to'
- Kevin Sumlin: 'That's what I'm most proud of'
- Al Borges: 'People don't understand the value of a failed play'
- College football off-season studies
- Michigan State AD: Hiring Dantonio was 'scientific' not just 'I like that guy'
- 100 days until college football
- South Carolina football nails season-ticket promo
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media