Video: Dantonio Burnette runs a winter workout for NC State
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on January 30, 2013
Former All-ACC linebacker Dantonio Burnette has been an assistant strength & conditioning at his alma mater, NC State, for more than four years.
During winter workouts, it's the strength coaches who take over running the team.
NC State released a video of Burnette running a morning workout with the Wolfpack and wired him up for sound. Check it out below.
NC State opens the 2013 season against Louisiana Tech.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Mark Richt: 'We have to start the year in mid-season form'
- Photo: Wyoming football is looking to be 'Fast N Furious'
- EJ Manuel: Jimbo's offense is more complex than the Bills' offense
- Sean Payton, new workout circuit transforming attitude and determination of Saints
- Sun Belt reveals new conference logo
- Ron English has one rule regarding practice fights
- Tough ticket: The 10 most-expensive games of 2013
- Photo: Michigan State coaches send welcome letter to recent commit
- Steve Sarkisian: 'It has taken a long time to recruit'
- Troy Calhoun describes his tough recruiting pitch at Air Force