Kevin Sumlin gets a championship (belt)
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 19, 2013
World Wrestling Entertainment is going to be in College Station on Sunday, and it appears Kevin Sumlin will be honored.
Longtime WWE broadcaster Jim Ross tweeted that Sumlin will be given an honorary championship belt at the show. Ross also tweeted that wrestler The Big Show is none too happy about that.
The Big Show is more than seven feet tall and weighs more than 400 pounds. I do wonder if Sumlin will be a part of the show. Given everything Johnny Football has done this offseason, I'd be surprised if Manziel wasn't involved.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Clemson releases hype video 100 days from opener
- Ed Cunningham: I would have trashed that coach on social media
- Dan Mullen: I'm more worried about winning than the number of games
- 100 days out: Butch Jones delivers video message to the Vol nation
- Oklahoma schools partner for tornado recovery shirt
- Indiana posts teaser video for… something
- Ron Jaworski: I don't think Chip Kelly's offense will work in the NFL
- Photo: Northwestern's Gator Bowl championship ring
- Bill O'Brien explains motivation for Penn State football in 2013
- BYU begins building anticipation with an 'All Touchdowns' video