Photo: Are these new Texas Tech helmets?
|Written by Chris Vannini|
Posted by: Chris Vannini on February 24, 2013
Last week, it was revealed that Kliff Kingsbury will have creative license for Texas Tech's uniforms.
Now, a photo of some Texas Tech helmets has made its way around the internet, originating on Reddit from the brother of a recruit who attended Tech's junior day. Let's just say the Red Raiders may have plenty of options.
Some of these have the current Double-T, some have numbers, some have the mascot on horseback. There's no word if any of these are official, but personally, I think they all look pretty good.
If this is the start of a new look under Kingsbury, Tech fans probably will be quite happy.
Chris Vannini is the lead writer for CoachingSearch.com and has covered Michigan State sports for The State News, The Oakland Press and MLive.com. He writes a weekly column for the Detroit Free Press on behalf of SB Nation. Vannini lives in Big Ten country, so his foot speed is far from SEC caliber, but his pulse on coaches is hard to match. Be sure to follow @CoachingBuzz on twitter and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Photo: Jaguars release rendering of stadium enhancement
- Twitter code words are the latest social media trend
- Tom Herman hopes to use Dana Holgorsen's diamond formation
- Brady Hoke: The SEC isn't the only conference with good football
- Does Erik Spoelstra feel lucky to have a Game 7?
- Scott Frost: When Chip Kelly left, this team could have run itself
- Al Golden: 'There are great days ahead'
- NCAA grants waiver to Ole Miss assistant to monitor throwing mechanics of injured QB
- Finebaum: Johnny Manziel is trending towards becoming a punch line
- Does an experienced offensive line lead to success?